Saturday, May 17, 2008

No baby yet

Just a quick update for those that are wondering. No, the baby has not arrived yet, and yes, I was due on the 8th! But these things happen in their own time, I suppose. My doctors don't want me to go past 42 weeks, which is on Thursday, the 22nd, so the baby will most likely need to be born sometime this week. I have an appointment on Monday (the 19th) during which we will "discuss inducing labor," but I'm really not interested in being induced. I'm actually quite comfortable still, the baby seems to be doing just fine. So, when there is news, we will definitely be sending phone calls and/or emails to everyone. Time will tell...


Just for fun, here are a couple of pictures from last month when Grandma Culwell and Miriam came to visit. These were taken at the hospital before an ultrasound. We were all able to watch the ultrasound together, which was pretty fun!





1 comment:

Alan and Jeni said...

We're so excited for you guys! Good luck this week. Waiting isn't always fun. I know how you feel. It's exciting to meet your little one, but you don't want to rush him either. No matter when he makes his grand arrival, you guys will be great parents!