It's not as easy as one might think to get pictures off a Motorola Razor phone, especially since we don't have a texting plan. So I've had these pictures on my phone since Jack was born and we finally got them onto a computer!
They start just a couple of months after Jack was born in Oregon and go all the way until we moved to NY! Some are in Oregon, some in Washington, and a few in New York. It's amazing how much Jack has changed!














(Taken by Jack)



2 comments:
Could you tell me how to get pictures from my phone on the computer? I've wanted to do that for a while but I don't know how. :P
(Very cute pictures, by the way. I recognize quite a few of them.)
aaahhhh he is soooo cute! i just want to squeeze him...will you do that for me?
Post a Comment